LGC Standards offers a new proficiency testing scheme on the analysis of oil and fuel: the OIL PT scheme 2014.
This scheme covers a comprehensive range of physical and chemical parameters in five common matrices:
- Ultra low sulphur Diesel fuel
- #2 Diesel
- Aviation turbine fuel (Jet A)
- Crude oil
- Engine oil lubricants
OIL is designed for laboratories performing the analysis of fuels and oils according to ASTM, IP and ISO protocols.
- Monitor your performance and compare it with that of other laboratories worldwide
- Get information on technical issues and methodologies relating to testing of fuels and oils
- Scheme operates to guidance set out in international standards, ISO/IEC 17043 and ISO 13528
If you would like to participate, please complete the application form that can be found here. Further details can be found in the OIL PT scheme description.
Please note that as a trial scheme OIL is not included in our scope of UKAS accreditation.
To view all our proficiency testing schemes please visit www.lgcpt.com.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel.: +49 (0)281 9887 250
Fax: +49 (0)281 9887 259
Dr Julian Schwarz
Sales Manager, Product Manager PT